[BS/RBS list] Reminder - this Sunday ......Evening of Tzedaka and Chessed in memory of Ephraim Moss A'h

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:26:19 EDT 2019

Following on from the successful inauguration of Yad Tamar’s Bet Shemesh
branch (in memory of Ephraim Moss), Yad Tamar are eager to train volunteers
from within the community for their community Hug Model.
A quick explanation of the community model can be found here:
https://youtu.be/SRF0FbDZDDk
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FSRF0FbDZDDk%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3GPM1MEJJcEeaih2qhWk41ZExqog9nIbhO5SdlI20iwjLCsFaSZGWmiIQ&h=AT1mZ41y7mkl2kDN5DPZjwc16KggrX42EqLAwy4xqpMIglZzE43hzRHAAVavrwlUSuo0PvoP35l4dL955eQerj9cXCAW6v26WvcAWztUMMeD36MuoYT9Z39C45qMqa7fVRh74tyYCDna5F3CBsg>
They would like to start the course shortly after Pessach. The course would
be about 9 hours in total over 3 or 4 sessions.
Rav Bagno has also expressed his desire to get Yad Tamar active in Bet
Shemesh.
For further details and to sign up, please be in touch with me.

Thanks

Dani