[BS/RBS list] pasteurized eggs for Pesach

Chernin Family tochernin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 05:00:21 EDT 2019

It's that time of year again!
I will be ordering cartons of pasteurized egg whites and pasteurized
egg yolks for Pesach.
The whites will cost 23 shekel per liter and the
yolks will be 25 shekel per liter.
All orders must be submitted by Thursday April 12.  Orders will only be
placed once I have received payment in full (cash only, exact change,
please).
I will let you know when the eggs are due to arrive.  Due to lack of
refrigerated storage space, orders
will need to be picked up the same day!

 If you'd like to place an order, please either reply to this e-mail or
call my house - 999-3122 - and leave a message with the following
information:  Name, home phone, cell phone, how many cartons each of whites
and yolks.
Kol tuv, and happy cleaning.
Tami

---