[BS/RBS list] mazel tov!!

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Mon Apr 1 03:11:48 EDT 2019

In my mind, the hardest part of simchas, by far, is the invitations list.
Please, if you are a friend of ours and you did not receive an invitation to
our daughter's wedding, it was clearly an oversight and I apologize. We
would like to invite our amazing friends and our wonderful community to
celebrate the marriage of our daughter Bracha Raiza to Yehuda Blumenthal of
Telzstone, tonight, at Ulam Shirat Yerushalayim on Rechov Kanfei Nesharim.
Chuppah starts at 7:30 PM. Simchas by everyone!

Love,

Joel & Riva Pomerantz