[BS/RBS list] Looking for employment within the field of Special Needs education.

Bethia Rubinstein bethiaruby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:26:47 EST 2018

Posting on behalf of my good friend.

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Aliza Kossowsky and I am a recent Oleh.  I am a special
education teacher with 25 years of experience teaching regular and special
education, administering programs, working as an executive skills coach for
students, and parenting my five children, two of whom have special needs.

In addition to a BS in Special Education, I am certified in Animal Assisted
Therapy and Positive Psychology, which gives me a wide array of tools and
skills that lead to more positive outcomes for individuals dealing with
adversity.  I specialize in working with children, but I am open to all
opportunities to be involved in helping others, such as through offering
flourishing skills groups to parents.

I am interested in partnering with therapists, counselors, teachers,
students, parents, and/or programs where I can make a meaningful
contribution to helping individuals with challenges and their families
flourish and thrive.

I will be happy to send my resume to interested parties.

All the best,

Aliza Kossowsky