[BS/RBS list] SORRY TO SEND THIS BUT.....

Rafael Aryeh smitty at att.net
Wed Nov 28 09:58:22 EST 2018

 ‏תרגמתי לאנגלית
*Dear Parents, Good Evening!*mOver the past 2 weeks an investigation was conducted and information gathered on a suspected pedafile  by the RBS police unit. Today (27 Nov) there was a serious advancement in the undercover investigation which was turned into an open investigation. We are requesting, any parent whose child may have had a meeting with man. This adult would request children inappropriately touch or offer free play cards or ask to look at pictures or his smart phone. Parents of children who this has happened to are asked to come forward and report these incidents immediately to the police. We obligated to deal with every event in order to save the precious souls of our  children. “He Who saves the life of one it is as if has saved  the whole world”the RBS police unit is located at 16 Nachal Dolev St‎*כתובת נקודת רמת בית שמש  רחוב נחל דולב 16*With hope for your cooperation. * RBS police unit👨‍✈*