[BS/RBS list] Fwd: [RBS Gimmel List] More that sufganeot: CHANUKAH NOTES FOR CHAYALIM

Naomi Pinczower chananaomi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:55:03 EST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sue Bernstein" <sue.bernstein17 at gmail.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2018 12:55 pm
Subject: [RBS Gimmel List] More that sufganeot: CHANUKAH NOTES FOR CHAYALIM
To: "MDBarry Diner" <rbsaclinic at gmail.com>, "Shemesh List" <
list at shemesh.co.il>, "RBSG List" <rbs-gimmel-list at googlegroups.com>

The gift bags of food we brought to chayalim near Gaza were appreciated,
but the notes of thanks and appreciation from Beit Shemesh kids were
ADORED. The chaylim took 100 notes and made a collage to hang on the base,
in the middle of awful times with the terrorists of Gaza.

We're bringing sufganeot on Chanukah. They chayalim will like them, but
they will LOVE your notes & pictures. Please leave in my mailbox at Lachish
7 entrance Aleph. BERNSTEIN is clearly marked on the mailbox at building
entrance. Notes must be received by MONDAY first day of Chanukah.   Tizku
l'mitzvos.

msgid/rbs-gimmel-list/CAHv%3DnDL7CwjBWmY1woAwAdW44NL5K0d_
auevqsVb23yyVFZaLQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbs-gimmel-list/CAHv%3DnDL7CwjBWmY1woAwAdW44NL5K0d_auevqsVb23yyVFZaLQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.