[BS/RBS list] soup kitchen in Bet Shemesh needs your help

Chaim Fine -X (chfine - TRITON UK BIDCO LIMITED c/o Alter Domus (UK) Limited -OBO at Cisco) chfine at cisco.com
Mon Nov 26 15:47:12 EST 2018

Hi,
Please take a minute or two to read the following message:

We are a small soup-kitchen in the center of old Bet Shemesh (Bialik Street). For the past 15 years we are doing the best we can to help families (32 at the moment) in Bet Shemesh whose financial situation leaves them no choice but to ask for help and support. The main assistance is providing these families with tasty kosher meals for Shabbat. Some of the food we cook ourselves and some we receive from kind & caring people who bring the food to us.

In addition, before Chagim we hand out food coupons so that each and every family can celebrate the holiday in the best possible way.
The soup-kitchen is run by our "Panim Lakehila" non-profit organization, which exists only thanks to private monetary donations. 100% of the donations go directly to this cause.
None of the volunteers receive a salary from the Amuta.

At the moment the association is desperately in need of your help…
- regular money transfers and donations which will enable us to continue in our activities and hopefully even expand them. The raw-food ingredients, food coupons and maintenance of our
 soup-kitchen require a considerable amount of money
- volunteer drivers to help with the food distribution within Bet Shemesh
- food donations - if you had an Event and have some food left or you'd like to donate some food you cooked yourself
- volunteering yourself in the soup-kitchen, mainly in packing and distributing the food in small trays

We would be more than happy to answer any of your questions or tell you more about our soup-kitchen, and to include you in our volunteer activities.
Please feel free to contact any of us:
Ma'ayan - 054-4916709
Miriam - 050-3215421
Tzvi - 054-3488489