[BS/RBS list] Looking for the perfect Chanukah gift for family overseas?

Avraham Nacher nacher613 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:00:12 EST 2018

Chanukah Family Portrait Sessions with Avraham Nacher Photography!

Create beautiful memories with Avraham Nacher Photography!

Book a family photo shoot and get prints you can send you your loved ones.

Dates remaining:
Friday, November 30

Call to book your session before it's too late!

*Avraham* 058-448-7654
RBSa resident, ShemeshPhone advertiser

*TESTIMONIALS*
Avraham did a photo shoot for our family recently. We booked a very
affordable photo shoot in the park. We were very pleased with the whole
experience. He was punctual, professional, creative, and sensitive the
specific needs of certain family members. The pictures came out great. We
would definitely use him again and recommend you use him too.  - Dina BG
<https://www.facebook.com/im.dina.bg?__tn__=%2CdlC-R-R&eid=ARDqaVzrUKgIMoQjfU7aR560wqyhly8C2N0cVzfiCl_ZeRPpJsIC26xhtokSEnQnQaiFfRZU4m-dtWVG&hc_ref=ARRTQ2liwi1fLLOlHqBbe-P9LRavQN5ldhqpVdn859sKycV-ZLhfcp3zrLogdIfqSHA>

We booked a photoshoot with Avraham last week. From the word “Go”, I
realized he is really a kind and patient person. It’s not easy to get our
three-year-old to cooperate. We just received our pictures … he is also an
amazing photographer!!

The Brown Family