[BS/RBS list] Fwd: Horsebackriding Therapy and Western style riding for fun!

דוידה וקחי davidasfarm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 05:22:00 EST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: דוידה וקחי <davidasfarm at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 18, 2018, 19:27
Subject: Horsebackriding Therapy and Western style riding for fun!
To: <list at shemesh.co.il>

Moments from BetShemesh in moshav yishi at Davida's Farmily you can help
your children's development, improve their self esteem...help with learning
and social challenges...autism...ADD..ADHD'.speech development..motoric
strengthening....and its fun at the same time.
Along with riding therapy we have riding lessons for all ages for fun!
Our instructorsvare all professional riding therapists and instructors.
The therapeutic sessions are subsidized by the health services.
You are invited to enjoy our oetting farm at no extra expense.
Feelfree to call for details and registration:
Davida from the farm. 0505739899