[BS/RBS list] CATERING with some great new Items on the Menu

Hilary Morris hilarym1 at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 24 17:49:25 EST 2018

Its just a week to Chanukah and it is more then time to think of your
Autumn, Winter, Spring ,Summer Simchas

See our updated menus for all your catered functions.

. Why not think of doing something different and have a BBQ?

We cater for Bar or Bat Mitzvah, Brit Milah, Sheva Brachot, Aufruf,
Anniversary or Birthday kiddushes or parties, and other Simchas.

We will be happy to send you all our Menus. Our Menus and Ideas suit every
budget.

Be a guest at your own party and let us cater it. We will take care of all
the details so you don't have to worry about a thing.

We have over 27 years of experience in catering and look forward to sitting
with you to discuss all your needs.

We have Teudot Kashrut for both Meat and Dairy

Hilary Morris Catering
Kosher LeMehadrin
Rabbanut Efrat
02-9932043   050-5554045
hilarym1 at netvision.net.il
www.hilarycatering.com

See my add in the Shemesh Phone Book on page254