[BS/RBS list] COLMAR'S CHANUKAH IDEAS

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat Nov 24 10:53:34 EST 2018

Chanukah  may still be warm enough to enjoy a late Autumn/early Winter BBQ.

Start planning for this now!

Remember our Boerewors,Burgers and wonderful Matured Entrecote Steaks.

Also our Uncooked Briskets and Corned Beef.

If it happens that it's cold over Chanukah perhaps a warm lunch\dinner with
our
Honey/Mustard or Savoury Brisket or our different types of chicken.

Call us for a price/product list  and ideas.

ALL SUPERVISED BY RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLOT MENORAT HA MAOR.

OUR MEAT IS RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN or RABBI LEVIN HECHSHER

Shavua Tov

Margaret  Abrams 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4574