[BS/RBS list] Lecture in Ramat Beit Shemesh Gimel

Bracha Toporowitch brachatop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:51:50 EST 2018

*Hello Friends,*
*The news isn't encouraging. The Internal Security Minister Gilad Erdan
says:*

*today Israel is "closer than ever" to a Gaza military incursion.*

*"Today we're closer than ever since the disastrous Disengagement plan to
being forced to recapture parts or all of the Gaza Strip.*

*"If that is the only way we can guarantee long-term quiet and security for
our citizens, then that is what we will do."*

*(Quoted from Arutz 7)*

*No one wants war but we may be pushed into one against our will.*
*We may be subjected to more terror attacks and missiles from the
relentless enemy.*
*We may be closer to Moshiach than we realize!!*
*What can we do?*
*I and my family unfortunately suffered firsthand the devastation that
terror creates.*

*Come and hear my talk in English:*
*"THE TERROR ATTACK THAT CHANGED MY LIFE"*
*Vital Lessons for Life*
*Speaker: Bracha Toporowitch, CHT*
*Mother and grandmother of victims of terror*

*After the suicide bus #2 bombing from the Kosel we learned through blood
and pain*
*what it was that Hashem wants from us.*

*Where: Bet Gefen Poriah, Rechov Yechezkel 19/13 (3rd fl) Ramat Beit
Shemesh Gimel*
*When: Sunday Nov. 25 - 19 Kislev at 8:15 PM*
*For women and older girls*
*Suggested donation for tzedaka: 10 NIS*

*If you don't live in the area,*
*please tell your friends and relatives to come.*
*This is a talk not to be missed!*

*Available for purchase: Relaxation CD - "Guidelines for Relaxation and
Imagery" -*
*My new novel "FROM DARKNESS TO DAWN"*

*I look forward to greeting you all!*