[BS/RBS list] Selling 2 good quality mattresses

family bauer cdyz813 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:04:12 EST 2018

I'm selling 2 good quality 90 cm, comfortable, relatively firm mattresses.
Gently used, always covered with mattress covers (which I am happy to
include). They are American (or American style, they were bought here, but
are that thick, white puffy American kind).

Need to be moved out tomorrow (Tues). When they were new, they were bought
for 1200 his each (I am pretty sure I'm remembering the price correctly)...
and I am asking 425 nis for each, or 750 his for both. Or best offer.

If you are interested, please whats app (or call) 052-767-0856. Or email me
here cdyz813 at gmail.com (but I will have very limited email access).

Thanks!