[BS/RBS list] Deja Vu on Derech Rabin

sunsurfer44 at yahoo.com sunsurfer44 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 11:20:13 EST 2018

I was there this morning and Anna told me she is selling a selection of ladies' underwear at reduced prices!
Anna is such a special person, she now allows all her clients to come by appointment, for privacy, as she is also advises, measures and fits oncology patients after surgery. Hospitals have Deja Vu as the only venue that gives this service in the Beit Shemesh area!

Look up her ad in Shemeshphone and Shemesh Online for contact details. Mention this when you visit! I hope and pray it is for good things!
Livriut!
Rochel