[BS/RBS list] 25 nis books

Deborah G devorahk at usa.net
Wed Nov 14 01:02:04 EST 2018

Great books In English for sale. 25 nis each.

ART:

-Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain, a course in enhancing creativity and
artistic confidence, paperback, 291 pages

HOME:

-Organic Home. Your Practical Guide to Toxin-Free Living, paperback, 192
pages

LITERATURE:

-The Collected Stories of Isaac Bashevis Singer, hardcover, 610 pages

-Our Lives, an Anthology of Jewish Women's Writers, hardcover, 383 pages

-Mimekor Yisroel, Selected Classical Jewish Folktales, hardcover, 270 pages,

-Late Reflections, An Anthology of Holocaust Stories, paperback, 187 pages,

-The Prague Golem, Jewish Stories of The Ghetto, paperback, 64 pages

(All the above 5 literature books can be taken together for 100 nis)

DOGS:

-Saved! A Guide to Success with Your Shelter Dog, paperback 162 pages

JEWISH INTEREST:

-Myths and facts, a Guide to the Arab-Israeli conflict (2001), paperback, 464
pages

-The Complete Idiot's Guide to The Middle east Conflict (1999)

*I also have a lot of disc that are compatible with Windows 95, 98, NT, and
XP. They include: Torah Codes, The Big Box of Art (20
discs and the User's Guide), Photo-Objects 50,000 (8 discs and the
catalogue).
All for 50 nis

Please respond by email

Thanks,