[BS/RBS list] Looking to hire excellent salespeople for night hours position

TzviAir HR hr at tzviair.com
Mon Nov 12 13:20:56 EST 2018

TzviAir is looking to hire 3 amazing salespeople to contact and work with
buyers who purchased in new projects in Beit Shemesh where TzviAir is the
exclusive air conditioning contractor.

Your job will be to contact them and possibly meet with some of them in our
RBSA office.  You will explain what options they have and give them
pricing. We will provide training about different types of systems.

You must be energetic, personable, patient and love to make people happy.

   - Hours are from 5:15 pm until 9:00 pm, Sunday - Thursday.
   - Work from our Bet Shemesh office in the RBS A shopping center (next to
   Meuhedet)

Pay is based on salary-plus commissions with the potential to earn up to
NIS 100 per hour.

This short-term project will last 1 - 2 months. potential to stay on if
you excel.

For an interview, please send an email to hr at tzviair.com with your sales
experience.