[BS/RBS list] Excellent quality furniture at low low prices at Tiv Harahit fine furniture! Couch beds and day beds on sale!

חני קוטקס rbsafurniture at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:40:44 EST 2018

Great deals  on closets from MDF and plywood(sandwich formica).
Many styles and colors to choose from.
We also do custom orders and come to take measurements if you need this
service at no extra charge.
Hi risers at really reasonable prices including excellent quality
mattresses. Variety of colors .... Superb upgraded mattresses for hi risers
at prices no one can beat!

Amazing Orthopedic mattresses from the best manufacturers at the lowest
prices around! Sleep in comfort at a price you can afford! Visco, (memory
foam), latex , separate coils( pocket springs) and regular coils, sponge
layers, etc... We have it all ! Come try out the newest and latest in
technology of mattresses in our showroom! Very large variety  of mattresses
to choose from. Option for every budget!
Couches of every type. American couches with recliners, at very low prices!
Israeli couches that are extremely well made with many styles to choose
from.
 Italian leather couches from Calia Italia !!.
 Book cases and seforim shanks custom sized and styled to your needs.

Dining room sets of every style, superb quality of chairs, in any color you
want....We custom size dining room tables, and you can get as many
extensions as you need!
Open every morning and afternoon by appointment.
Open every evening from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Call for instructions to access our new  expanded showroom .
Nachal Maor 14/3 RBS A
0506727732
0502755722
9992144