[BS/RBS list] The simcha ninjas - now doing weddings

Aharon Sopher ahsopher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:22:13 EST 2018

Not only did we bring in a professional from the states to start planning
your weddings TODAY!

We also do tablecloth and napkin rentals!

Having a SIMCHA? Want to have your friends and family impressed and relaxed
without breaking the bank or your back? Let us help you!

Regardless of what the event is -

the Simcha Ninjas can handle it all!

Haven't decided just yet where to have the event? That's okay! We can work
anywhere!

Personable, hard-working, competent male and female waiters and event
managers.

Whether you need to start planning from scratch or just -

Setup,

Decorating,

Serving or

Cleanup

the Simcha Ninjas can handle it all!

Find us on Facebook! -https://www.facebook.com/thesimchaninjas/

Call Aharon at 0524685067 <052-468-5067>

OR email the Ninjas at - Simchaninjas at gmail.c <Simchaninjas at gmail.com>om

Small local business

The simcha ninjas  - For all your party's needs!