[BS/RBS list] need recommendation

Lisa K bcsmzk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 07:04:48 EST 2018

 Yona Morgenstern is the one to call!
    On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 9:56:52 AM GMT+2, Ethel Weissman <bigmoose3 at gmail.com> wrote:

 my grandaughter is turning 17. she wants as a birthday present a lesson on
how to appy make up.
i need a recommendation for a make up artist that will give her a one hour
lesson on how to apply make up.

ethel weissman

-- Let's Do Business (LDB) - More Clients, More Revenue ------
Most people who run a business are experts at WHAT THEY DO/SUPPLY, not how to sell it! As Sales Experts  our 4FOR4 service creates 4 sales strategies and provides 9 months FREE monthly follow up to implement them. Cost: Only NIS 4,000 + VAT in up to 3 payments. Clients: Finance, I.T, Real Estate, Clothing, Fashion, Legal, SaaS, Photography, Coaching, etc.
Strategies are repeatable so they produce repeated success for our clients. Contact us today: garybrown613 at gmail.com or call 054 526 5789 (voicemail message), www.ld-business.com