[BS/RBS list] Video Marketing for Your Business - Everything you Need to Know

Deena Subs deena at subs-hub.com
Mon Nov 5 04:29:34 EST 2018

SKB 10/10

*Video Marketing for Your Business - Everything you Need to Know*

Wednesday, November 7 at 7:30 PM at SUBS Beit Shemesh (Hauman 5)

*Topics that will be covered:*

* The psychology of engagement and viral videos
*What content should I be putting out?
*Which channels should I be using?
*How can I make videos without spending all my $$$

See you there!

***FREE MEETUP***

For more info and to RSVP: http://meetu.ps/e/FZpFZ/twXFs/f

Check out the promo video HERE: https://youtu.be/oBBjZC2TiFo

Looking for an office? Need to get out of the house? Check out our
beautiful co-working space! Coffee on us :)  www.subs-hub.com

"OrderApp operated out of SUBS for the better part of a year. It's really
the perfect setup for any small business or work from home employee. The
staff is always kind and helpful, and not having to worry about any office
upkeep allowed us to focus solely on the growth of the company. The space
is always clean and well stocked, with options for privacy and a great
atmosphere. Well worth the low monthly fee!"
*Zev Hecht - OrderApp *

Questions? Comments? Email Deena: info at subs-hub.com