[BS/RBS list] MUSIKEF MONTHLY! New format for Music chug for ages 4-5pm, starting this Tuesday pG!

Judy Clark judy.a.clark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:00:23 EST 2018

Hi Parents,
Due to time constraints, this music chug for ages 4-5 will now be run once
a month!
There will be 8 meetings over the course of the school year, on the first
Tuesday of every month pG, 4-4:50pm.
Cost is 350nis for the year's program.
Come and join us for MUSIKEF MONTHLY!
For more details, call 0546857870