[BS/RBS list] Free Lecture in Ramah Gimel

Bracha Toporowitch brachatop at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:57:47 EDT 2018

BS”D

*Come hear my **free** introductory lecture on *

*“MIND-BODY Healing for Improved Living”*

*When? Sunday Nov. 4 - 26 Cheshvan at 8 PM.*

*Where? Bet Gefen Poriah, Yechezkel St. 19/13 (third fl)*

*Ramat Bet Shemesh Gimel*

*For sale: Relaxation CD,   “Guidelines for Relaxation and Imagery” *

*My new book: “From Darkness to Dawn”*

*And then you can register for*

*the amazing, transformational*

*“JOY AND VITALITY WORKSHOP”*

*Want to alleviate/eliminate*

**headaches  *fear  *tension  *phobias  *low self-esteem  *infertility *

****pain  ***anger  ***poor habits  *lack of motivation, and more.*

*How? Through*

**Guided Imagery *NLP *EMT *Deep Relaxation *Energy Exercises*

*With BRACHA TOPOROWITCH, CHT*

*Certified Fertility Coach. Call me about your fertility issues.*

*Haskomos of Rabbonim!*

*Bring a friend to the workshop and get a discount*

*To register for the free lecture and/or the workshop: *

*Call: Bracha Toporowitch 058-3203463   brachatop at gmail.com
<brachatop at gmail.com>    Small local business*