[BS/RBS list] "Journey" - Brand New Arachim Seminar

yonatan libman jlclibman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:37:43 EDT 2018

A Fascinating & Inspiring Spiritual Experience
at The Luxurious 'Nir Etzion' Hotel, Carmel
https://www.nirezion-hotel.com/

Thursday January 17-19th
Shabbos Shira

Extravagant Hotel Accommations

Glatt Kosher Cuisine - Under Arachim Supervision

PRICE:
Full Board
1800 Shekels for a couple(up to 5 payments)
Child up to age 2 - 200 Shekels
Child 2-12 years - 450 shekels
Single - 900 Shekels
Early Bird Special: 5% Discount by December 10th

Featuring the Founders of Arachim Rabbi's Zvi Inbal & Shalom Srebernik

Also the CEO of Arachim Rabbi Yossi Wallis

SOME OF THE TOPICS:

   -

   *Discover the difference between faith and knowledge*
   -

   *Explore the Torah's authenticity*
   -

   *Understand the riddle of Jewish history*
   -

   *Examine some of the biggest myths about Judaism*
   -

   *Become a Mossad investigator of the Torah*
   -

   Information only The Author could have known
   -

   G-d's Hand in History

Why a seminar designed for the religious public?

Some quotes from a survey Arachim conducted to determine the demand for a
"Proof" Seminar for the religious public.

"Growing up FFB I was always curious to attend an Arachim Seminar however
they cater for the non-religious so now we have a chance to re-discover
Judaism from a different view point" D.S. Jerusalem

"Being brought up frum I was always interested how Arachim Seminars proved
the Truth of The Torah." Y.C Kiryat Sefer

To Reserve your Place: 05276-31301
Email: jlclibman at gmail.com

There are limited places for this first seminar for the English Speaking
Public so don't be disappointed and leave till the last moment.