[BS/RBS list] ALEGRIA: Dine in style at Alegria

ShemeshPhone Directory sales at shemesh.co.il
Thu Nov 1 02:56:37 EDT 2018

RSG 49/50

*  ENJOY HOSTING YOUR SIMCHA by saving all the work. Make a seudat
mitzva, family get together, school reunion, entertain clients or
guests etc. at ALEGRIA! We make functions for you on the premises for
up to 80 guests.

* TAKE-OUT CATERING SERVICE from 40sh per person.
Many satisfied customers have used these service!

* LICHVOD SHABBAT, we prepare a mouthwatering display including
delicious chopped liver, meat, fish and side dishes lichvod Shabbat!

Present this discount coupon when you pay for your order for Shabbat.
It is valid for Erev Shabbat take-out.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Shabbat take-out:
10% off at ALEGRIA
NAIMI MALL
(Shemesh List)

* CONVENIENT VENUE for every occasion. Plenty of parking, wheelchair
accessible!

* BUSINESS LUNCH: 12 noon until 5 pm. From 49sh per person!

Be' hashgachat Mehadrin B'datz Beit Yosef.

ALEGRIA Meat Grill Restaurant

Naimi Mall 2, Derech Rabin, Beit Shemesh

OPEN:

Sunday to Thursday from 11am until the last customer

Friday from 8am until 2pm.

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND... please book a table or event in advance.
Reservations and inquiries: 077-7503730, 050- 4408107

See Alegria in ShemeshPhone 2018 and on the Shemesh website.

ᐧ