[BS/RBS list] unsolicited recommendation for specialty eyeglasses store

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Tue May 29 02:28:36 EDT 2018

If you should ever need a very, very highly specialized optician, we just
used the most amazing guy in Yerushalayim. The glasses stores in Beit
Shemesh are wonderful, but if you have a very young child who needs glasses,
or any other special need, this store came recommended by Dr. Entebbe at
Hadassah and it is worth every penny and the shlep! Incredible service and
amazing ability to customize glasses to specs. You can email me for details.

It's the NEW online Riva Pomerantz Writing Academy! www.rivapomerantz.com
<http://www.rivapomerantz.com/>

Please LIKE us:
https://www.facebook.com/The-Riva-Pomerantz-Writing-Academy-2097476937203567