[BS/RBS list] Accompaniment for daughter flying back from America

Rachel Links rachellinks at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:56:35 EDT 2018

My daughter is flying back from America JFK Airport

24 July at 21.30 with Alitalia via Italy to Israel

I am looking for someone to accompany her.

For various reasons it will not be possible for her to have a air hostess,
although she is 16 and very capable, I would prefer to know she is with a
Jewish family.

If you have family that is flying here on holiday or other we would really
appreciate it and will Bezrat H be able to drive them back to Bet Shemesh.

Thank you so much

please email or WhatsApp/call 0526075519

--
Rachel Links