[BS/RBS list] Reminder SHIDDUCHIM meeting tomorrow evening!

מרים גוטסמן miriamgottesman1 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:24:45 EDT 2018

 *SIBS Shidduchim in Beit Shemesh*
We have the pleasure of inviting you to an actual shidduch meeting during
which each of us, in turn, will present the profile of a man and a profile
of a young lady whom we would like to help find a shidduch.
The meeting will take place BE"H on Tuesday, May 29th from 8;00 to 9:30 pm
at "Menorat Hamaor"  caravan. (Nachal Maor 6)

Please bring with you two profiles, with photos, to present to the group.
Hopefully, our joint efforts will bear fruit and we will hear good news
soon.

Please confirm your participation by E-mail or text message

77sibs77 at gmail.com / 052-7040180

Hope to see there,
Miriam Gottesman

--