[BS/RBS list] Alegria Skori recommended!

sunsurfer44 at yahoo.com sunsurfer44 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 05:49:23 EDT 2018

Having eaten there and enjoyed ordering take-out I realise why people choose Alegria. When they opened, I was given a tour of the kitchens (spotless, pans shining like new!), we were introduced to the mashgiach, who was busy at the time checking the rice and greens. The first time I ordered salmon at our meal, it was too salty for me. When I mentioned this, they replaced it- salt free!
Ideal to entertain out of town guests, for functions of up to 80 diners. See contact details in the 2018 ShemeshPhone page 1 and online at https://www.shemesh.co.il/en/explore/directory/business__search_alegria_mode_list/location-alegria-skori/details
They advertised today on the List! Check it out-it includes a discount coupon!
Rochel
(No reply needed! Try eating there yourself!)

ᐧ