[BS/RBS list] ShemeshPhone Online

ShemeshPhone Directory sales at shemesh.co.il
Mon May 28 02:22:48 EDT 2018

Not near your ShemeshPhone Directory? Need info from ShemeshPhone?

ALL the information in ShemeshPhone and much more is on our new bilingual
website - www.shemesh.co.il.

More user friendly, mobile responsive – all you need to do is search.

See details of your favorite businesses, including photos.  Click to call
straight from your phone.

The new www.shemesh.co.il features events, important information and
special highlights. The information changes daily so visit the site often
and stay informed of what is happening in Bet Shemesh.

Check your residential listing.  If it is not correct or needs updating
(you can now add your cellphone numbers), send an email to:
updates at shemesh.co.il.

We value your feedback.  Click on the feedback button on the site and let
us know what other features you will find useful.

Are you a business? Contact sales at shemesh.co.il so you can have your
business displayed on www.shemesh.co.il.