[BS/RBS list] 3 CLASSES 1) FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE 2) MAKE YOUR OWN PHOTO BOOKS WITH YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONE/COMPUTER; 3) HEALING WITH CHI-KONG;

Robin Singer robin7b at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:13:44 EDT 2018

1)       FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE!!!

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE DOES WHAT IT DOES?

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PHOTO ALBUM BOOK, USING YOUR PICTURES!!

HAVE COMPUTER/SMARTPHONE QUESTIONS?

WANT TO SEND/RECEIVE PICTURES AND SAVE PICTURES?

USE THE INTERNET?

I have been teaching computers for over 20 years. I don't only teach you
the key strokes, but I teach you the logic behind it so that you can
understand what you are doing and use that knowledge in other programs/apps
on your computer/phone.

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492.

Looking forward to learning together!

2)        COME TO A 6 WEEK HANDS-ON WORKSHOP TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN
PHOTO ALBUM BOOK, USING YOUR PICTURES!!

You will not only be learning how to do it, you will also be creating your
own photo book.

The workshop will consist of

·        Learning how to make your own custom, professional-looking photo
album book online.

·        Plus time to work on creating your own album using your pictures,
with my assistance.

You can make a book out of anything that you want to keep forever and pass
down to future generations:

Recipes, memoirs, history of parents/grandparents with pictures; heritage,
a great vacation, brit, or any other occasion that you want to remember

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492.

Looking forward to learning and creating together!

3)     IMPROVE IMMUNE SYSTEM, POSTURE, & FLEXIBILITY  THROUGH CHI-KONG
EXERCISES

Join this exercise class that will improve your health, muscle strength,
flexibility, balance, and posture while lowering blood pressure, reducing
stress, anxiety  and depression.

Exercises are easy to follow, gentle, yet very effective for maintaining
good health.

For more information, please contact me at 050-991-4492.

Looking forward to exercising and healing together!

- Small local business

*Robin Singer*
*Computer & Chi Kong Healing Exercise Instructor*
*050-991-4492*