[BS/RBS list] CindyRQuilts quilted textile art. Great gifts.

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:07:36 EDT 2018

I create and sell unique, fine textile art in my local Beit Shemesh studio. I have an extensive collection of internationally exhibited Quilt art. Maybe you are interested in bringing a unique gift to someone special.

Visit the Art Gallery on my site, cindyrquilts.com. For Israeli customers, contact me directly.

Textile art is about color, fabric piecing, wool fibers and beads and buttons. Sound fun? You bet it is! Take some quality time for yourself and call me today! Individual classes with an experienced quilt artist.

I customize portraits, landscapes and specialize in scenes from Israel.
077-799-4225 / 052-337-4078

Thanks,
Shavua tov,
Cindy Richard