[BS/RBS list] Pizza Perfect ....Made with 100% FRESH mozzarella!

Keren Elcabas kelcabas at gmail.com
Sun May 27 14:59:13 EDT 2018

 Pizza Perfect ....The freshest and most varied selection of toppings in
the business!!

We accept CASH/CHEQUE/CREDIT CARDS (Israeli & Foreign)

Try out our gourmet pizzas today!!

100% WHOLE SPELT gourmet pizza.

100% WHOLE WHEAT gourmet pizza.

(Orders must be placed at least 2 hours before delivery time to guarantee
availability and avoid disappointment).

Also available at Pizza Perfect ….New York Style white pizza.

If tomato sauce is not your thing, we invite you to try our gourmet WHITE
PIZZA !!!

Made with our signature garlic infused sauce, layered with velvety herbed

Ricotta cheese and topped with 100% FRESH Mozzarella cheese and oregano.

 *Free delivery in RBSa for orders of two pies and over.

**Additional delivery charge to RBSb, RBSc, Nofei Aviv, Shienfled &
Mishkafayim.

Made with the highest quality Badatz ingredients.
We use only 100% pure & fresh Mozzarella cheese.

LIKE&SHARE&RATE our page on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/p
izzaperfect4u

Check out our website at http://pizzaperfect4u.wix.com/pizzaperfect4u

For more information and to place your order please call 058-666-0026.

--Small local business