[BS/RBS list] URGENT-Hachnasat Kallah

Dina Leah dinaleah at ymail.com
Sun May 27 05:28:48 EDT 2018

To all members of the community: Someone I personally have known for many years desparately needs help with hachnasat kallah. The family has experienced numerous health and financial difficulties over the past two years, including unemployment and surgeries. The family is large and the parents have not been able to put aside funds to contribute towards an upcoming wedding of one of their children. Any amount of help would be greatly appreciated and a huge mitzva. More details about the family and their situation can be provided off the list, upon request. Donations in cash or checkĀ  can be brought directly to me up through June 30. If you need me to arrange a pickup of a donation, please contact me.
 Tziku l'mitzvot.
Dina Leah Meghnagi
RBS resident