[BS/RBS list] Bags, Wristlets, Wallets, hip bags and family passport holders by Tracey Lipman at the mega mall on Monday

Tracey and Antony Lipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun May 27 03:13:53 EDT 2018

Come see the Tracey Lipman Collection of purses, wristlets, hip bags,
wallets and family passport holders at the RBS MEGA Mall on Monday May
28th at Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, 34 Nachal Refaim.

I will be bringing a selection of purses in all sizes from compact cell
phone bags to larger every day bags.

Also in stock

- NEW hip bag / waist bag / fanny pack / bum bag (I think I have covered
the name used for each nationality :) )

- Wallets in various sizes and card holders perfect for those store
loyalty and kupat cholim cards

- Passport Holders in various sizes, that hold 2 - 24!! passports

- Wristlets

- Simcha Bags

- Glasses Cases

- Small Cosmetic Bags with waterproof lining, no more make spills in
your handbag!

- Super cute Dog Poop Bag Holders that come with 40!! free bags and a
clip to attach to your leash.A great gift for any dog lover!!

I am looking forward to seeing you at the Mega Mall or here
http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com

I am conveniently located in RBS A, please be in touch to make an
appointment if you can't make it to the mall.

MEGA MALL is Monday 28th May, 10.30 am - 1.30 pm and 7 pm - 10.30 pm at
Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, 34 Nachal Refaim. RBS A

--
*Tracey Lipman*
www.traceylipman.etsy.com <http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com>