[BS/RBS list] Only on Tomorrow on the Mega Mall:2+1 ++++ Get a 50% discount voucher for a reflexology treatment!!!!

rivka landesman rivkahealth at gmail.com
Sun May 27 01:28:43 EDT 2018

Come see smell and feel the best Aloe based creams.

 Ear about the new programs that will help you look better and feel better.

 Check our Holiday must haves - ensure your enjoyment.

‚̧special offers at Mega Mall only, 2+1 Pamper yourself with our amazing
products and get a special free gift.
Get a 50% discount voucher for a reflexology treatment.

 Mega Mall:
Beit Tefila Hall,  Nachal Refaim, Ramat Bet Shemesh Alef
Morning hours 10.30 - 1.30, evening hours 7 -  10.30.

  Have a wonderful Summer

*Rivka Landesman*

*THE NATURAL HEALING CENTER*

*HEALTH BEAUTY  AND CARE IN ONE PLACE*

 Reflexology, Shiatsu, Aromatherapy

High end cosmetics, Nutrition, Supplements, Aloe Products

Mega Mall Vendor

054-5351176