[BS/RBS list] Josh Phaff's World of Fun at the MEGA MALL

World of Fun worldoffunisrael at gmail.com
Sat May 26 18:29:51 EDT 2018

*Be sure to stop by my table at the Mega Mall this Monday! Lots of new fun
toys and gifts. *

Check out some of World of Fun's hot sellers!:

- *Games,* brain-teasers, thinking games, puzzles and wooden toys!
-*Mad Matter* - Moldable clay that never dries out. Feels so amazing you
will never want to put it down!
-* 3-Doodler*. The pen of the future. You can now write in 3D!
-*Amazing* outdoor flying toys.
-*Cool off* and get refreshed with a big variety of water bottles and
hand-held fans to choose from.
-*Stunning *one of a kind Mezzuza covers and wall hangings.  Different
scenes of Israel oil painted on Jerusalem Stone.
- and TONSOF MORE MEGA FUN ITEMS!!!

*The Mega Mall is at the Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, Nachal Refaim 34, Ramat
Beit Shemesh. MONDAY May 28th, 10.30am-1.30pm & 7.00-10.30 pm.*

Looking forward!
Josh

_____
*Josh Phaff's World of Fun is the new specialty store everyone is talking
about! Its the one-stop shop for the most unique toys, gifts
and shticky things on the planet! Here you’ll find a dazzling selection of
unique, fun, quirky, creative and nostalgic toys, gifts, novelties
& tchatchkas. New items arriving EVERY week! Indulge yourself in the joy of
childhood at Josh Phaff’s World of Fun! *

World of Fun is hiring and looking for sales people to work at the store.
Send resume to 4748425 at gmail.com

*Shop Online! www.worldoffun.co.il <http://www.worldoffun.co.il>. *Please
LIKE the Josh Phaff World of Fun Face Book page HERE
<https://www.facebook.com/Josh.Phaff.WorldofFUN/> and get FUN updates!

*Josh Phaff*
*054-474-8425*
www.worldoffun.co.il

*TWO FUN LOCATIONS!*
*RBS A: *Below the Yesh Supermarket in the "Parking-Lot Mini Mall".
*JERUSALEM:* Rav Shefa Mall-2nd Floor, 16 Shamgar St. Open Every day from
11am-7pm

* See why everyone is raving about Josh Phaff's World of Fun*. Here are a
few comments heard from kids and adults in the new store.

*"Wow! this is a hidden treasure!" *
*"This is the best store for a Bar Mitzvah boy!"*
*"I didnt think the store would be this cool!"*
*"Beit Shemesh needs a real toy store like this with the good quality toys"*
*"This is my favorite store now"*
*"This is my kinda shop!"*
*"Im gonna buy out this store when I get a chance!"*
*"your a really good sales person. Your funny. You should do birthday
parties!" *(I do!;)
*"you should open up more branches"*
*"You have all the cool toys!"*
*"This is really a fun shop!"*
*"I think my son found a new store that he's going to be coming to
everyday" *(so far he has!:)
*"These are the good toys not the ones at the Shekel store"*
*"OK. We must go. Its dangerous being here. I'm gonna start buying
everything!"*
*"Wow! you have so many toys that I grew up with"*

--

World of Fun
www.worldoffun.co.il

Cell: +972-54-474-8425