[BS/RBS list] Avigail's Premier Swimming and Lifeguard School

aryehpolishuk1 aryehpolishuk1 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 16:28:47 EDT 2018

Subject: Avigail's Premier Swimming and Lifeguard School
Group lessons given by experienced and enthusiastic instructors.

WSI AND LIFEGUARD INSTUCTOR--AVIGAIL POLISHUK
*Your child will learn to swim and have fun while learning *

*054-352-1230         .029993758*

 GIVE YOUR TEENS A GREAT CHUG   AND RECEIVE AN  INTERNATIONAL  LIFEGUARD OR
WSI CERTIFICATE

CERTIFICATE   ISSUED FROM LIFEGUARD PRO

*LIFEGUARD SWIMMING POOL*

*This is our most popular Lifeguard certification course.*

*Course Description: *This certification will qualify you to supervise a
swimming pool of 12 feet depth or less. This course is most commonly chosen
by individuals who seek to earn a Lifeguard certification and intend to
work as a Lifeguard at a swimming pool with a maximum depth of 12 feet or
less. Note, 95% or more of all swimming pools are 12 deep or less.

Lifeguard-Pro thoroughly trains its lifeguards. Our Lifeguard Swimming Pool
certification course, therefore, also includes our full Lifeguard training
program for Shallow Pool (5 feet depth or less). So, when you earn a
Lifeguard Swimming Pool certification (12 feet depth or less), you will
also be awarded an additional certification for Lifeguard Shallow Pool (5
feet depth or less).

*Course Includes:* This course is a full Lifeguard certification course,
which includes

·         Lifeguard Swimming Pool Course--26.0 hrs.

·         CPR/AED for the Healthcare Provider Course--6.0 hrs.

·         First Aid Basics Course--4.0 hrs.
best shemesh advertiser