[BS/RBS list] Has your oleh son been struggling in limudei kodesh?

Harry Greenspan hgreenspan219 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:41:33 EDT 2018

Utilize the summer vacation to build his Torah -*HALF-PRICE TUTORING IN
MAY, JUNE AND JULY with a REBBE WITH OVER THIRTY YEARS EXPERIENCE !!! * SEE
BELOW-------------------------------------------------------------
*CV and many satisfied references available upon request. Contact  Rabbi H
Greenspan [see below]
                                                  *** Can't decode a
Torah/Gemara Text?*
** NEED BAR MITZVAH PREPARATION?*

*Rabbi Greenspan will come to your home,school, workplace or Bet
Midrash.*** FREE trial lesson! (Just mention this ad) ****
052-565-0069   |   hgreenspan219 at gmail.com
** Unable to help kids with homework?*
** Want to build your Talmud skills? *

*Knowing Gemara terminology is essential, a window to studying Mishna
Berura, Chumash/Rashi and all traditional Torah texts!*

Improve your Torah-learning skills*. Rabbi Harry Greenspan has been
successful at teaching children and adults for over 30 years, in both
English and Ivrit. His specialty is helping people "learn how to learn." *

__._,_.___
------------------------------*Unsolicited recommendation for Rabbi Harry*

*Greenspan in RBS as an all-around Limudei Kodesh tutor. He's worked
withall four of our boys on every subject - Gemara, Mishna, Chumash,
Navi,Halacha   / Bar Mitzvah preparation.*
He's *talented working with kids, reliable, flexible in terms of
time/place,*
and mostly - he really invests his energy and cares about making sure his
students understand the material well.

Rabbi Greenspan can be reached at *052-565-0069 *
*<hgreenspan219 at gmail.com <hgreenspan219 at gmail.com>*>

Also feel free to contact me for more info.
*David Bar-Cohn   dbarcohn at gmail.com <dbarcohn at gmail.com>*-