[BS/RBS list] Miriam's Summer Sewing course for teenage girls!

miriam saffer msafferbslist at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:40:03 EDT 2018

 This summer, your 13-16 year old can learn how to sew in aמ intensive
sewing course over 3 weeks this July.  This course is geared for
beginners.  The girls will learn how to create a pattern, follow
instructions, select fabrics and to sew!

The girls will spend one day with me going to Tel Aviv's Nachalat Binyamin
fabric district and learning what to look for and where the best places are
to find fabric.

 The girls will sew 2 skirts, a shirt and a dress with me and will have the
tools that they need to continue on their own!

Dates:
July 2-18 (Sundays. Mondays and Wednesdays, plus one other day for our trip
to Tel Aviv!)
Hours:9:15 - 1:15

Places are extremely limited, so please be in touch soon!
Miriam
054-4481896
or email ajsaff at bezeqint.net