[BS/RBS list] TEFILLOS NEEDED: Update on Ronen ben Lana or Ilana SOLDIER WOUNDED IN RAMALA THURS.

Sue Bernstein sue.bernstein17 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:18:45 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DHM via Groups.Io <beetachon=yahoo.com at groups.io>
Date: Fri, May 25, 2018 at 2:20 PM
Subject: [harnof] BS"D Update on Ronen ben Lana or Ilana
To: "beetachon at yahoo.com" <beetachon at yahoo.com>
Cc: harnof at groups.io

BS”D

>       I apologize because used the words “mortally wounded” instead of
“critically wounded” in reference to Ronen ben Lana.  Further, someone sent
me information that his mother’s name is “Ilana”—I can’t confirm that. That
would make sense if she is referred to as “Lana,” short for Ilana.  He is
still in critical, critical condition fighting for his life. He is on a
respirator in a medically induced coma.  Please when you light candles keep
him in mind.   שבת היא מלזעוק ורפואה קרובה לבוא   Shabbos Hi Miliz’ok,
Urefuah Krovah  Lavo!

Ronen ben Lenna (Correction, not verified: Ronen ben Ilana or Alana or
Lana)    24-May  30-Jun  (Israel) an Israeli soldier from the Duvdevan unit
was mortally critically wounded with an Arab terrorist threw a concrete
slabor a slab of granite off a third floor roof onto his head, crushing his
helmet and causing severe brain damage.  Doctors at Hadassah Ein Kerem are
fighting for his life. He is on a respirator in a medically induced coma.
  When you light candles on 25-May 2018 please keep him in your prayers.
Please daven and say tehillim for his recovery.  There's a tehilim yachad
read open for him at:  http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=85lMCjiUvuC

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119516): https://groups.io/g/harnof/message/119516
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/harnof/topic/20267408