[BS/RBS list] Speaker for Young Adults next Shabbat - Help make it happen

Jael Kurtz jael at celebrateisrael.com
Fri May 25 08:50:53 EDT 2018

To the Greater Kehilla,

Next week, Shabbat Parshat Beha'alotcha, the Givah is having guest speakers
from Yeshivat Har Etzion of the Gush.  We would like to organize, as part of
the Shabbat, a Shabbat afternoon event in Beit Knesset Feigenson (Nofei
Aviv) for young adults ages 22-30, with a very dynamic speaker from the
Yeshiva.  In order to make this happen we need volunteers from each
community to help spread the word and make sure we have enough attendees.
This entails having representatives from each community in each age group,
reach out to their friends and encourage them to come.

For more information and if you would like to help out please contact me.

The realization and success of this event is up to you.

Thank you,

Jael Kurtz
jael at celebrateisrael.com

---
הודעת דוא"ל זו נבדקה לאיתור וירוסים על ידי תוכנת האנטי-וירוס של avast.