[BS/RBS list] Diamond ring found at the kotel

Andy Behr behr.andy at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:55:06 EDT 2018

Diamond Ring Found at Kotel: A gold ring studded with diamonds was found
yesterday, 6 Sivan, at the Western Wall. It was found at  22:40 in the
women's sinks. The person who lost the ring should please call Tal: 053 314
7215
If we pass the e-mail around there is a chance that the owner will get it,
Pass along and maybe we can help return the ring.
Posted by Mina Haim –( I don’t know the finder I just got this e-mail.)
Email: Mina.tsfat at gmail.com