[BS/RBS list] SHIDDUCH MEETING next week at "Menorat Hamaor"

מרים גוטסמן miriamgottesman1 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:32:21 EDT 2018

 *SIBS Shidduchim in Beit Shemesh*
We have the pleasure of inviting you to an actual shidduch meeting during
which each of us, in turn,
will present the profile of a man and a profile of a young lady whom we
would like to help find a shidduch.
The meeting will take place BE"H on Tuesday, May 29th from 8;00 to 9:30 pm
at "Menorat Hamaor" caravan.

    Please bring with you two profiles, with photos, to present to the
group.
  Hopefully, our joint efforts will bear fruit and we will hear good news
soon.

 Please confirm your participation by responding to this email.

               Hope to see you soon,

                       Miriam Gottesman

                             052-7040180

--