[BS/RBS list] Too much cheesecake? We can help!

Alan Fitness info at alanfitness.com
Tue May 22 04:00:59 EDT 2018

RFT  8/12

Alan Freishtat's Programs

10 WEEKS TO HEALTH | COACHING |PERSONAL TRAINING*

For those outside Jerusalem, we've cut the commute!

2 visits to our office-the rest of the program from the comfort of your home
by Skype or phone!

*	Hundreds of kilos of weight lost
*	Medications reduced or eliminated
*	Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol successfully treated
*	Quality of life improved

Still unsure?

Alan is available for a FREE 20 minute consultations in person, by Skype or
by telephone. Call to arrange - 02-651-8502.

Visit our website: alanfitness.com <http://www.alanfitness.com/>

*personal training is only offered on site.

"...add hours to your days, days to your years, and years to your life."

Alan Freishtat

Certified Personal Trainer (ACE)

Certified Wellness Coach

10 Weeks to Health