[BS/RBS list] CATERING ask about our updated menus

Hilary Morris hilarym1 at netvision.net.il
Sun May 20 23:19:46 EDT 2018

 It really is Summer it is more then time to think of your Summer, Autumn,
Winter, Spring Simchas

See our updated menus for all your catered functions.

. Why not think of doing something different and have a BBQ?

We cater for Bar or Bat Mitzvah, Brit Milah, Sheva Brachot, Aufruf,
Anniversary or Birthday kiddushes or parties, and other Simchas.

We will be happy to send you all our Menus. Our Menus and Ideas suit every
budget.

Be a guest at your own party and let us cater it. We will take care of all
the details so you don't have to worry about a thing.

We have over 27 years of experience in catering and look forward to sitting
with you to discuss all your needs.

We have Teudot Kashrut for both Meat and Dairy

Hilary Morris Catering
Kosher LeMehadrin
Rabbanut Efrat
02-9932043   050-5554045
hilarym1 at netvision.net.il
www.hilarycatering.com

See my Add on page 275 of the New Shemesh phonebook

---Also Networks Web Hosting ---
Put your business online with Also Networks.
www.alsonetworks.com offers reliable and affordable web hosting.
Also Networks has been proudly hosting this list for over 10 years!
Contact Sruli Shaffren (sruli at alsonetworks.com) at 02-999-9949 to get
started.
----------

----Ashley Coleman Bathroom Design, Water Filtration & Plumbing
Maintenance----
Bathroom renovation and design. Whole house and drinking water filtration
systems. Plumbing maintenance services. Great Service, Quality Workmanship
and Peace of Mind
02-9993001 or 052-898-3396, www.acplumbing.co.il,
www.facebook.com/acplumbing.co.il
--------------

----  AUTOKING AUTO CENTER  (Jewish Labor only)
MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY STAYS SAFE AND COOL FOR THE SUMMER !!!
COME DOWN TO AUTOKING FOR A  BRAKE TEST, OIL CHANGE SERVICE OR AIRCON CHECK
(phone for appointment)
Special PROMOTION: 50nis off - Oil Change, Brakes or A/C service until end
of July (must mention ad)
Across from BIG FASHION parking lot. 8:00-19:00 (Fridays 12:00) Open late
for YOU!
Book appt. 02-6261613, 0532251613, autokingbetshemesh at gmail.com
andwww.facebook.com/autokingbetshemesh
--------------------------

-----------Tiv Harahit Furniture----------------
Quality furniture at a price you can afford! 12 years experience selling
excellent mattresses,beds,closets,custom dining sets, Calia leather couches,
fabric couches, children's rooms,bunk beds, kitchen sets and more. Open
every evening from 7:30-9:30 p.m. Morning or afternoon hours by appt. Call
9992144, 0502755722, or 0506727732, rbsafurniture at gmail.com. Dovid and
Chanie Kotkes

-----------Tiv Harahit Furniture----------------
Tiv Harahit fine furniture sells high quality furniture at low prices!
Closets of every type,including custom sizing, beds,bunkbeds,mattresses,hi
risers, desks, cubbies, book cases,seforim shanks, dining room sets,
couches, sofa beds,kitchen sets and more.
13 years experience! Nachal Maor 14/3 RBS A,
Dovid and Chanie Kotkes. 0502755722,0506727732. Open by appointment day
hours. Evening from 7:30-9:30 p.m.