[BS/RBS list] Animal Assisted Therapy

Ezra info at rbstherapydogs.com
Thu May 17 05:00:03 EDT 2018

*RTD 5/10*

Animal Assisted Therapy is a general term which includes activities,
interventions, education and therapies. It includes highly effective
treatment methods which have been shown to help mainstream children and
adults with such diverse issues as Autism spectrum, behavioral,
cognitive issues and trauma issues. It has been used to treat PTSD,
ADHD, depression, learning disabilities, physical handicaps, and other
challenges to children and adults and is used all over the world.

RBS Therapy Dogs features a highly trained and experienced staff and a
mini-ranch of 21 animals but is located right here in the Rama, with an
additional location in Efrat.

If you are interested in Animal Assisted Therapy, or some of our fun
chugim and other groups, please see our website, videos, Facebook page,
or contact us.

--
Ezra Radoff
050 651 2582