[BS/RBS list] Join our Summer Hebrew camp for children at the age of 4-6

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:56:19 EDT 2018

SUMMER HEBREW CAMP offered by the Municipality absorption department
is for olim children who have already made Aliya or are making Aliya
this summer. The program is tailored to the needs of olim children who
have already celebrated their 4th birthday (not for younger children,
please do not ask me) and up to six year olds entering first grade or
gan chova.

At SUMMER HEBREW CAMP the children will meet a ganenet who speaks some
English. The children will learn to use every day words and sentences
that will help them in their daily experiences, or just help brush up
on the Hebrew they have already learned. It is a perfect opportunity
for you children to meet other olim.

The program will take place July 23rd - August 5  (excluding Fridays)
between 8:30-13:00 in one of the gamin in Ramat Beit Shemesh. An exact
location will be announced later.

If you are interested please email olimhelp at gmail.com your child's
name and date of birth

Cost: 100 NIS per child.

Existance of the program depends on the number of registrants.

Tami Elmaliach
Project director
English speaking olim
Municipality of Beit Shemesh