[BS/RBS list] Does anyone know how I can get proof of the original date of issue of my Driver license from NY DMV?

moran miranh at uszoom.com
Tue May 15 05:01:06 EDT 2018

A new law came out last week(!) for anyone wanting to receive an israeli
DL that the 5 year of driving proof has to be BEFORE the date of your
aliyah!

Does anyone know what records I need from the DMV that would prove I
received my DL 13 years ago?

An abstract driving record or lifetime driving record does not provide
this!
Any help is appreciated : )

---