[BS/RBS list] "Count" 2 weeks to the Blood Drive l'illui nishmat Avi Weisblatt Z"L

Deborah Weisblatt dgweisblatt at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:22:22 EDT 2018

 Hi Everyone,

In two weeks, you can save a life by donating blood at the Greater Beit
Shemesh Blood Drive.
Since we'll hopefully have lots of donors, do yourself a favor and bring a
G'mara, crochet project, book, iPad, or anything else that will keep you
happy while you wait!

Here are the details:

DATE: Sunday, May 27, 2018  (13 Sivan 5778)

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the Ulam Smachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to 65 (17 with a parent's note). Other
restrictions apply. For details, see our website at  www.shemesh.co.il.

WHAT TO BRING: Teudat Zehut, Passport, Driver's License

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Please leave your adorable children at home. We don't
provide babysitting and a blood donation center can be a dangerous place
for small children (especially while their parents are donating blood).
Arrange a babysitter or swap with a neighbor - you can watch their kids
while they donate and they'll watch yours while you donate!

As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at
MDA who do!!

Kol Tuv,

Deb Weisblatt (for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)