[BS/RBS list] Join Lema'an Achai's Shavuos Cheesecake Drive!

Ephraim Messing etmessing at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:37:37 EDT 2018

*Lema'an Achai* and *The Sister Circle* invite you to join a special
project this Shavuos. There are over 200 single mothers in the Beit Shemesh
area, and chagim for them can be overwhelming. Let's show them we care!

Here's how you can help: If you make, or buy, an extra cheesecake for a
single mother and her kids, we'll pick it up from you and deliver it to her
door.

NEW: It's easy... just pay for a cheesecake at *Pariser's Bakery*, tell
them it's for the Lema'an Achai drive, and we'll take care of the rest!

Please contact Sarah: 058-691-4514 or Tzudi: 058-691-3302

Chag sameach!

--
Ephraim Messing
Director, Development & Community Relations